Injured in Central Florida?
Work with an Orlando, FL Accident & Injury Lawyer for a full Recovery
If you have been hurt, your entire life is put on hold. You may be missing time from work, or dealing with extensive doctor and rehab appointments. You may have hospital bills piling up, or recently found that your own health insurance is denying your claim because they believe someone else is responsible.
Why You Need an Injury Lawyer on Your Side
A lot of my new clients ask, “why do I need an injury lawyer”? In short, because the insurance companies have teams of lawyers working to protect their interests, so shouldn't you have a lawyer to protect your interests as well? It's important to understand that the insurance company very likely will make you an offer, but that offer should raise more questions:
- Will their offered settlement be enough to cover your past, current and future medical costs?
- Has the total cost of your injuries been calculated fairly?
- How were future medical costs calculated?
- Will on-going treatment be required? How will that be paid for?
- If you have a permanent disability, has that been accurately and fairly valued in your settlement?
- Was your personal pain and suffering considered in the total settlement?
Especially in serious injuries, the questions can start to pile up quickly, and the insurance companies aren't always very forthcoming with their answers. As your lawyer, I will advocate for you through the process and ensure that we get the best settlement available. You can rely on my experience to help you navigate through the recovery process and ensure that your rights are protected.
Free Consultation - No Up Front Fees
We understand that dealing with your injury, and the prospect of hiring a lawyer, is probably overwhelming. We want to make both your recovery, and the legal process as easy and manageable as possible for you as possible. You can meet with an experienced injury lawyer without cost or obligation to get your questions answered in a confidential meeting. If you decide you'd like to hire Attorney Cerasa, there is no up-front fee. We take your case on a contingency basis, which means that we are paid a percentage of the recovery we secure on your behalf. That means that if we don't win, you don't pay.
To learn more about a specific area of law, please see the links below.
- Auto Accidents
- Defective Drugs and Medical Devices
- No-Fault Insurance and Denied Health Insurance Claims
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Weather & Storm Claims
- Your Free Consultation
- Contingency and how your Injury Lawyer is Paid