Injured in Central Florida?
Work with an Orlando, FL Accident & Injury Lawyer for a full Recovery
If you have been hurt, your entire life is put on hold. You may be missing time from work, or dealing with extensive doctor and rehab appointments. You may have hospital bills piling up, or recently found that your own health insurance is denying your claim because they believe someone else is responsible.
Why You Need an Injury Lawyer on Your Side
A lot of my new clients ask, “why do I need an injury lawyer”? In short, because the insurance companies have teams of lawyers working to protect their interests, so shouldn't you have a lawyer to protect your interests as well? It's important to understand that the insurance company very likely will make you an offer, but that offer should raise more questions:
- Will their offered settlement be enough to cover your past, current and future medical costs?
- Has the total cost of your injuries been calculated fairly?
- How were future medical costs calculated?
- Will on-going treatment be required? How will that be paid for?
- If you have a permanent disability, has that been accurately and fairly valued in your settlement?
- Was your personal pain and suffering considered in the total settlement?
Especially in serious injuries, the questions can start to pile up quickly, and the insurance companies aren't always very forthcoming with their answers. As your lawyer, I will advocate for you through the process and ensure that we get the best settlement available. You can rely on my experience to help you navigate through the recovery process and ensure that your rights are protected.